Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sorrow

"Sorrow found me when I was young. Sorrow waited and sorrow won."
                                                                                                            - Bran Stark

It found me when I was five to be my companion in life, never leaving my mind, my heart, my soul and mostly my spirit. I never thought if it was there, I only knew it was there and was what it was, sorrow. And it's still, as it always has been, there, invisibly in my subconscious and sometimes in my conscious thoughts and feelings.

It has been my guide wherever I was and went, however I thought or felt. There, invisible to all but me. Felt by no one but me. Occasionally letting me be happy for a moment, but only just a moment. And it will be the last feeling I know, about my life and the world and life I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment