Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling Good

I know when I'm feeling good, meaning the body is between episodes of digestive problems. I know because I listen to a lot of music, nearly constantly during the day. And I dance, badly, but still the body feels good. I don't watch TV, sit on the couch and wonder and ponder why life is shit, I don't take naps or want to take naps, and I don't eat much if at all.

I get up and out the door, even in the cold and rain to do anything but sit, except here in front of the computer being productive, again. Life has its good days. Just too few and too far between. But I don't hate myself so much and the thoughts and feelings to quit fade behind the sound of music, the world outside and life.

My life. Not bad some days, better than the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment